Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Cover Letter & CV_Ms.Đặng Thanh Thủy

Go down

Cover Letter & CV_Ms.Đặng Thanh Thủy Empty Cover Letter & CV_Ms.Đặng Thanh Thủy

Bài gửi by Admin Tue 11 May - 19:27:03

To: PANASONIC COMMUNICATIONS VIỆT NAM
Email: recruitment@vn.panasonic,com

44B Tu Lien Tay Ho Ha noi
Mobile: 090.6655.624
Email: Dangthuy438x@gmail.com

Re: Im- Export Staff

Ha noi, November 4, 2007

Dear Sr ( Madam),

I learn about your need for a Im-Export position. This job perfectly fits my qualifications and I wish to apply for a post.
I’m 24 year old. I graduated from Vietnam Commercial University with an degree in International Trade. Therefore, I can use English Skillfully speacial in Stranslating document and do have basic knowledge in term of Marketing, particular in International Trade. Furthermore, I could use proficiently Microsoft and analyze the data in the Excel as well.
And from December-2006 to March 2007, I am working as the apprentice at Im-Export Sujcom.,JSC. This job helps me to be more confident when dealing with different customers and improved much my communication as well as im-export skills.
From December 2005 to December 2006 (the third-year student) I worked as an interpreter for Marketing Falcuty. Addition, I have just received TOEIC certification with 665 points.
I believe my knowledge, skills and experiences will persuade you to consider my application. I am excited about the idea of working in your company. If you require any further information, it is my honor to send them to you. If I am given the post, I can assure you that I will do my best to give you the satisfaction.

I’m look forward to hearing from you !

Yours sincerely,
Thuy

Dang Thanh Thuy

=====================================================

1. CONTACT INFORMATION:

Name: Đặng Thanh Thuỷ   Mobile: 090.6655.624
Address: 44B Tứ Liên Tây Hồ Hà nội   Email: Dangthuy432005@yahoo.com

Possition apply: IM –EXPORT STAFF

2. PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Full name: Dang Thanh Thuy

Sex: Female

Date of birth: 03.04.1983

Place of birth: Ha noi

Marital status: Single

Health: Excellent.

Interest: Music, reading, travel, helping others...

Personal features: I’m good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. I’m also resourceful and able to think on your feet, eagerness to learn, hard-working, work endurance, self-educated, creativeness, willing to work overtime and far from home even for a long time if necessary.

3. EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION;

- Bachelor from Vietnam Commercial University.

- Faculty: International Trade

- Graduation year : 2007

- English: The ability to speak, read, listening and write English and Vietnamese fluently

- Computer skills: Good in operating WinWord, Exell program as well as Power point.

- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines

- A high sense of responsibility

4. WORK HISTORY:

* From March 2007 to May 2007: Aprentice at SUJCOM.,JSC.
* From December 2006 to March 2007: Work as receptionist at Lasalsa Restaurant – 25 Nha Tho street with main following duties:
* Receiving calls for orders and reservations
* Communicating with customers at the same time serving
* Solving problems which happens during the service
* Other:

o Translating Marketing document for Marketing Falcuty as Science research from December 2005 to December 2006 ( the third-year student).
o Member of English Club leader at University from September 2006
o Taking part in “Green Summer” 2005
o Choosing as observator for entry University exam

5. TARGETS IN FUTURE:

- Possition apply: IM-EXPORT STAFF

- Professional target: excellent Maketer

I certify that the facts contained in this CV are true and complete to the best of my knowledge, and understand that if proved falsified, these statements shall be grounds for dismissal.

Sincerely yours,

Thuy

Đặng Thanh Thuỷ

==================================================================================

Xem file gốc Letter và CV của Thủy ở đây nhé

Ngoài ra Ms.Thủy còn gửi cho G4L một số CV của các đồng nghiệp ở các vị trí công việc khác nhau để có thể tham khảo thêm

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 70

http://AoXanhTinhNguyen.net

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang