Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Life is drawing without an eraser

Go down

Life is drawing without an eraser Empty Life is drawing without an eraser

Bài gửi by 2204 Wed 7 Jul - 1:14:13

Was 2 months since my old computer was down. I was very tired and hard without it … haiz, yesterday I bought a new computer and now I’m using. I’m very happy and I like it , it so cute and useful for me. From now, I’ll try to study hard to make my parents please and also because the success of myseft again . I feel worse being my friends … so I was not feel comfortable, hic hic…

Today, I’ve visited a forum and read a saying: “Life is drawing without an eraser” … I feel it’s that right.

Life has many colors and images, beautiful and attractive. People live and work, love and hate, give and receive… They’re artists who paint the picture of their life. But in artists’s life without an eraser … like they’ll never change that they said or did, their mistakes … they can repair but they can’t deny it, like in the drawing we can’t erase mistakes, they just can fix by drawing images beautiful other … just can do that …

So, when we going to do something, we should think about result of it … b/c what happened, we can’t change it again …
Life has very miracle and everyday we’re discovering it … interesting and attractive … trust I’m living a colorful life … n I love it so much :))

--- Cuộc sống kì diệu và hấp dẫn ... đừng để ta sống mà cứ phải tìm cách bôi xóa những sai lầm , hãy thận trọng gìn giữ từng khoảnh khắc, những hành động mà ta sẽ k thể lấy lại được ... :-x

Sống cuộc đời đẹp như một bản vẽ mà không cần tẩy xóa ...
Team Leader
Team Leader

Tổng số bài gửi : 99
Đến từ : neli

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang